OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
The gorgeous art-deco designed Gaggia Deco D Tall Cup 3-Group Espresso Machine is best suited for high-traffic trendy cafes, restaurants, coffee shops and bars where its’ cherry-red finish and bold, blue illuminated back panel can be displayed and appreciated. Not only will it deliver world-class beverages, but it will light up your Cafe and coffee service with its decorative appearance.
A unique characteristic of the machine is that it can satisfy the most demanding requirements for exacting temperature control of the brewing process at each brew head. High volume pecialty coffee shops will be especially pleased with the independent heat exchangers and PID controls on each brew group allowing individual temperature adjustments at each brew head to maximize flavor extraction of the coffee assigned to that brew group, and the large capacity, high wattage, stainless steel, 21 liter boiler keeps up with a demanding workload.
This eye-popping design is also a Baristas delight to operate and is recommended for venues experiencing high guest traffic where watching the creation of a specialty coffee drink is important to the customer. Baristas will enjoy the consistent power and pressure of the steam wands that produce excellent micro-bubbles and allow non-stop specialty drink creation with superb foam. The variable pre-infusion settings allow you to extract the most flavors from the varietal coffee beans you offer your customers.
Highlights & Specifications
- Multi-Function Display with Extensive Programmability
- Pull-Out Tray to Accommodate Short Cups
- 21-liter stainless-steel boiler with visible boiler-water gauge
- Programmable Pre-infusion Duration for Each Brew Group
- Programmable brew-group temperature
- Programmable and manual brewing options
- A manual coffee button and four programmable coffee buttons for each brew group
- Two Programmable Hot Water Dispensing Buttons
- Option to enable or disable programmable coffee buttons and “continuous key,” feature which lets the barista dispense coffee non-stop
- Autonomous, PID-controlled, electrically heated chrome-plated brass brew groups, each with a dedicated heat exchanger
- Powerful integrated Procon volumetric pump
- Pump and Steam pressure gauges
- Mixing valve, with on/off option, designed to eliminate steam output from hot-water wand. Two hot-water buttons
- 58mm chrome-plated brass portafilters
- Sloped, ergonomic portafilter handles
- Stainless-steel steam and hot water wands
- Programmable water-sensor sensitivity lets the machine adjust to various water-hardness levels
- Programmable water-filter alert can be set anywhere from 0 to 5000 brew cycles
- Programmable Auto On/Off Options
- Display name can be set as desired
- Automatic boiler time-out and reset feature
- Anti-Suction Valve
- Automatic and Manual Boiler Filling Options
- Maintenance alerts can be set to activate anywhere from 0-99,000 cycles (values can be changed in 100-cycle increments)
- Probe and filter alarms alert users if the filter needs to be changed or the temperature probe has been disconnected
- Display screen can be set to show tech support contact and phone number
- Two power levels
- One and three-phase 220-240V power supply
- 200-watt electric cup warmer equipped with on and off switch
- Powder-coated steel frame and stainless-steel/painted polyurethane body
- Stainless-Steel Drip Tray and Drip Grate
- Illuminated Back Panel
- Includes tall (4.25”) and short (2.5”) legs
- NSF & CSA approved
- Dimensions: 24.4"H x 30.1"W x 22.4"D
- Boiler heating element Max Power: 5950W
- Boiler heating element Minimum power: 3590W
- Installed power: 6900W
- Pump Motor: 330W
- Electric cup warmer: 200W
- Electric Group Heater: 120W
- Max Circuit Breaker Size: 30A
The pre-infusion feature is programmable and can be fine-tuned to suit a variety of roasts and blends. The pre-infusion cycle can be turned on or off. The amount of water used per pre-infusion cycle and hesitation time, which relates to how long the grounds are steeped in hot water prior to the start of the brewing cycle, can also be controlled for optimal results. The coffee buttons can be independently set to the desired pre-infusion cycle parameters.
PID-Controlled Brew Groups
A Proportional-integral-derivative (PID) controller lets you accurately monitor and adjust brew-group temperature as needed to accommodate different coffee blend and roasts in order to achieve optimal extraction results. The chrome-plated brass brew groups are autonomous and individually electrically heated, so they can be set to different temperatures for profiling distinct coffees. Each group head is fed by its own dedicated heat exchanger.
The Gaggia Deco-D Tall-Cup 3-Group Commercial Espresso Machine is equipped with a large, 21-liter stainless-steel boiler with a visible water-level gauge for convenience.
Hot-Water Dispenser and Steam Wands
This Gaggia Deco-D Tall-Cup 3-Group model has two separate water buttons to let you dispense hot water for a tea or Americano. The water-dispensing wand has a built-in mixing valve that eliminates steam output for your safety. The mixing valve can be left on or deactivated, which will let the barista dispense hotter water. The water and steam wands all feature heavy-duty stainless-steel construction. The steam wands both feature four-hole steam tips.
Dual Programmable Machine Management Settings
The Gaggia Deco-D Tall-Cup 3-Group Commercial Espresso Machine has two sets of machine programming modes, one is accessible by the barista and the other is available to managers. The barista will be able to program the hot water buttons, clock, auto-on and off settings as well as coffee dosage options. Managers will also have access to these programmable features in addition to the following settings:
- Machine Display – Can be set to show a customized name or message
- Support technician name and contact information, as shown on the display screen
- Language Options – English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch and Portuguese
- Pre-Infusion Feature – On, off and timed options
- Water filter and maintenance alerts
- PID controls
In cases where the barista and manager’s settings conflict the machine will automatically defer to the management settings.
Programmable maintenance alerts will remind the user to backflush and replace the filter for optimal machine performance. Maintenance reminders can be set to run anywhere between 0 and 99,000 brew cycles and are adjustable in 100-cycle increments. The Gaggia Deco-D Tall-Cup 3-Group Commercial Espresso Machine also has a programmable water-filter alert that can be set from 0 to 5,000 liters to remind the user when the water filter should be changed.
The Gaggia Deco-D Tall-Cup 3-Group has an appealing art-deco design that envelopes a technically advanced brewing machine. Created to be viewed from all angles, this machine has a beautiful red body with a stainless-steel front panel and aesthetically pleasant controls and gauges. The back of the machine features the Gaggia name and logo illuminated in a bright, electric blue. The Deco D Tall Cup 3-Group is meant to be noticed and its style appreciated, it is ideal for trendy venues looking to engage customers with lasting visual impressions.
The Gaggia Deco-D Tall-Cup 3-Group Commercial Espresso Machine will require a professional installation and start-up, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit electrical and plumbing specifications to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber, as well as your code enforcement officer, to ensure the compliance of your facility with the requirements of this equipment. You will also want to review this information with your electrician or contractor to verify your power requirements prior to purchase.
No reviews have been written for this product.