OverviewBack to Top
- Place the backflush disc in the portafilter, fill with the cleaning tablet and insert into the brew group.
- Activate the brewing process for about 20 seconds to build up the brewing pressure.
- Stop the brewing process, move the lever into middle position and let the cleaning tablet work for approx. 2 min.
- Move the lever into the lower position, this way, the fats and oils can be discharged by the infusion cylinder.
- Repeat this process up to 10 times for 30 seconds ea.
- Unclamp the portafilter and rinse thoroughly under water
- Insert the portafilter again and repeat the brewing process for several times to make sure all cleaning residue has dissolved
No reviews have been written for this product.