Saeco Aroma SS and Gaggia MDF
OverviewBack to Top
A well-matched pair, the Saeco Aroma SS and Gaggia MDF offer grinding and brewing accuracy and flexibility. The famed Gaggia MDF has 34 grind fineness settings to choose from, as well as a heavy-duty motor to handle high-volume grinding. While its companion, the Saeco Aroma SS is equally accommodating, with a pressurized portafilter to allow for simple espresso extraction. Together, the Saeco Aroma SS and Gaggia MDF are a great choice for the home.
Saeco Aroma SS
- 5oz stainless steel boiler
- Pannarello wand for hassle-free milk-based beverages
- 2.2-quart water reservoir
- Three temperature control settings
- 120-watt motor with gear reduction system to allow for efficient performance
- 10oz tinted bean hopper with coffee-preserving lid
- 8oz ground coffee container and doser
- 34 grind settings
No reviews have been written for this product.