Whole Latte Love Shipping Information and Policies
- Please note that it may take 24-48 hours (not including weekends or holidays) before your package is shipped.
- Whole Latte Love offers free ground shipping to destinations in the Continental United States on all retail orders over $50 (excludes commercial products).
- All parts will incur a $5.95 shipping and handling fee.
- Starter kits are shipped and packaged separately from the machine. You should receive the tracking number for both via e-mail. This could result in receiving your merchandise on different days. Some items may ship via USPS.
- Some small items may ship via USPS and will therefore not have a tracking number available.
- Some items may be drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items will not receive an automated tracking number. Please contact us directly if you have any questions regarding your shipment.
- Shipping included on specified products is available in the contiguous US only. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Puerto Rico, etc... will incur an extra shipping charge.
- Please note that we are unable to ship Jura Capresso and Capresso branded items to Canada.
- We can only ship items weighing under 1lb to a PO Box. Items weighing more than this must be shipped to a valid street address.
- FedEx & UPS Air Shipments: If ordering a machine that has to go Next Day, 2nd Day and 3 Day Air shipping please make sure you place your order before 12:00 PM EST to help ensure that it ships that day. We do our best to make sure all priority air packages are shipped the same day. However we cannot guarantee that air shipments placed after 12:00 PM will ship that day. Please give us a call if you need a priority package shipped and you are ordering after 12:00 and we will do our best to get it out the door.
- Expedited Shipping:
-Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air and 3 Day Select are subject to FedEx or UPS policies.
-Saturday delivery is only available for FedEx Express or UPS Next Day Air and must be specified at the time of ordering. No expedited shipments are delivered on Saturdays unless otherwise specified.
-"In Transit" times provided by FedEx and UPS are based on business days and do not include Saturdays or Sundays.
- APO Shipping:
-When placing an order with Whole Latte Love for those serving overseas at an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO) we ask that you know a few things before you place your order. Specifically the Service Member’s Full Name, the Military Unit, and APO/FPO address with full zip code.
-The USPS also has weight and size restrictions on packages. Packages shipped using the USPS cannot exceed 70 pounds because shipping to an APO/FPO is still considered domestic mail. Size is limited to a total of 72” including the height, width and length.
-Please note that Prosumer Espresso Machines CANNOT be shipped to APO/FPO address, due to USPS size restrictions.
- All packages shipped outside of the US are considered international.
- Warranties are void on ALL machines shipped to or transported outside of the US.
- Please note that we are unable to ship Jura Capresso or Capresso branded items to Canada.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping, customs fees, brokerage fees and any other delivery fees associated with delivery of the package.
- Whole Latte Love reserves the right to choose the appropriate method and carrier for shipping.
- Whole Latte Love is not responsible for delivery of the package once it leaves our facility. That responsibility falls on the carrier.
- Whole Latte Love does not guarantee transit times. "In Transit" times are determined by the carrier and are only estimates.
- Orders will not be shipped without verification of shipping costs by customer. This cost does not include customs fees, brokerage charges or any other associated fees which are the sole responsibility of customers at time of delivery.
- Customer is responsible for all return ship costs involved with defective merchandise.
Please inspect your package when you receive it from the shipper. If you notice any damage from shipping, please call us at 888-411-5282 to report the damage and DO NOT USE the machine. You must contact us within 5 business days. Make sure that you keep all packaging (boxes, shipping labels, peanuts, etc...), as the shipper will come to inspect the package. You may also call the shipper directly. UPS can be reached at 1-800-742-5877. FedEx can be reached at 1-800-463-3339. Please also review UPS’ Terms & Conditions and FedEx Terms & Conditions.