Barista Basics Counter Top Rinser - 6" x 6" x 2" Pan Size
Made from durable stainless steel, the 6” x 6” x 2” rinser is a must have for any coffee shop or home cafe worth its salt. This versatile rinser sits in an ABS plastic frame on your countertop and allows you to effortlessly clean any cup, pitcher or shot glass from 1” - 4.5” saving you both time and money. Instead of rinsing by hand, simply press down on the non-slip rinser star to clean your vessel in seconds.
For commercial use, this rinser has been certified by NSF International and conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices. For an official copy of the NSF/ANSI Certification Document please email email@example.com with the subject “Rinser NSF”.
Dimensions: 6” L x 6” W x 2” Deep
Backed by the Espresso Parts Warranty and 365 Return Policy.
- COLD WATER connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting
- Outside dimensions of the pan only: 6-7/8" by 6-3/8" (average flange is 5/16")
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp before installing please use caution)
- Check with local plumbing codes before installing. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.