Test your coffee knowledge with these 5 trivia questions!
1. What country regulates the price of coffee?
Coffee prices are regulated by the government in Italy because of the importance of coffee.
2. How many years does it take from planting the coffee seed to the time when you are able to consume the coffee?
3. What is the origin of mocha coffee?
Mocha coffee is known to most as being some kind of a chocolate drink, but it is actually named after a port city called Mocha, Yemen, where the coffee originates from.
4. What is the average yearly consumption of coffee for a typical American adult?
5. How many coffee beans (on average), does it take to make a shot of espresso?
About 45 beans