Franke Evolution Self-Service SuperautoBy Franke
Franke Evolution Self-Service Superauto By Franke
Cannot compare more than 5 products.Go to Compare
Free shipping on all orders over $50
The best service with the best selection of products
Call us at 585‑924‑7170
Or chat with us!
Franke’s Self-Service model can make 90 double shots of espresso per hour, and is designed for full access to patrons. The hot water dispenser and frothing wand have been removed for direct customer use, and with fully automatic brewing, frothing and steaming, the Evolution Self-Service is ideal for any high volume customer area. Plus, the Evolution comes with free installation and training from certified technicians, as well as a comprehensive 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program to replace worn parts and extend the life of your machine.
Since the Evolution Self-Service model is intended for seamless customer operation, Franke has eliminated any guesswork that is usually associated with brewing and frothing. The traditional steam and hot water wands have been removed so that customers can rely on the automatic MilkSystem for milk drinks, and with clearly labeled program buttons there’s nothing left to chance. Patrons just place their cup on the platform and choose their desired drink, and the Evolution does the rest.
- The Evolution Self-Service features a high capacity stainless steel heat exchanger boiler, for non-stop brewing and frothing.
- With an integrated brewing and frothing dispenser, the Evolution Self-Service can make cappuccinos and lattes from start to finish without ever moving your cup.
- Franke’s MilkSystem automatically transfers fresh milk from the Evolution’s built-in refrigerator for fast, consistent frothing and steaming.
- The Evolution features a 6-button control panel and an easy-to-read LCD display to allow customers to choose from a variety of pre-programmed coffee products.
- Features 2 low-noise burr grinders designed for continuous use.
- All Franke Evolutions connect directly to a water line so there’s no water tank to refill.
- Using specialty cups up to 6” tall is easy with the Evolution’s adjustable coffee dispenser.
- With the purchase of this Franke machine, you will receive free professional installation, start-up training, and a 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- Evolution – 31”H x 13”W x 24”D
- Refrigerator – 24”H x 10”W x 24”D
The Evolution Self-Service comes with a built-in refrigerator that keeps up to 6 liters of milk at a nice cold 41° Fahrenheit. With an integrated pump and electronic control system, the MilkSystem delivers frothed or steamed milk directly to the brew spout before, during or after the coffee is dispensed. Plus, the compressor refrigerator features adjustable temperature settings and is self-cleaning. After each use or after a programmable period of time, the MilkSystem will automatically run a rinse-cycle to ensure that every batch of frothed or steamed milk is fresh.
The Evolution Self-Service features the same intelligent control panel as our other models, with 6 dual functioning program buttons and an illuminated LCD screen. Since the Evolution requires a chip card for programming, you don't have to worry about customers accidentally changing the settings. Each drink button can be programmed for several different drinks, with a “shift” key to access each button’s additional function. Customers can select their choice of coffee products from designated program buttons, allowing easy, hands-free access to espressos, cappuccinos, lattes and more.
Grinder Capacity/Grind Settings
The Evolution Self-Service features 2 high-performance precision burr grinders to deliver fast and consistent grinds under the busiest circumstances. Each bean hopper holds over 2.8 lbs of coffee, and since they’re made of durable, transparent plastic you can keep an eye on your bean levels without stopping production.
The Evolution includes a stainless steel cup warmer to maximize temperature stability for each cup.
A 220v plug comes with the Evolution Self-Service, and the built-in refrigeration unit includes a 110v plug.
- The Evolution Self-Service not only brews and froths automatically, but also is self-cleaning. After each brewing cycle, this Franke espresso machine performs a rinsing cycle and will prompt you when it is ready to run a routine cleaning cycle. Be sure to follow the machine’s LCD commands to perform the necessary cleaning programs.
- At the end of each day, it is important to clean the MilkSystem using Urnex Rinza to remove residue. The brew group and other brewing components should also be cleaned daily using Urnex Cafiza tablets.
- The self-cleaning cycle of the MilkSystem ensures the frothing components stay clean after each use, but it’s recommended that you also clean the refrigerator inside and out when empty. This will ensure that old milk is completely removed before each refill.
- The majority of periodic maintenance should be carried out by trained technicians. As outlined below, all major maintenance to keep your machine running in top shape can be covered by the Prevenative Maintenance plan.
1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program
The Franke Evolution 2-Step comes with a 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program featuring 3 visits by certified technicians that include the following:
- Lubrication & adjustment
- Replacement of o-rings
- Water conditioning system cartridge replacement
- Rubber spring replacement.
- Cleaning inside and out.
- Price does not include any additional parts that may be required or extend warranty.
Professional installation by certified technicians and start-up training come free with the purchase of the Evolution and can be scheduled at the time of purchase. This will ensure that your warranty will not be jeopardized by improper installation and that your machine in top shape for years to come. You may also want to consult with your plumber or contractor, as well as your code enforcement officer, on the following installation guidelines at the time of purchase. The Evolution must be plugged into a compatible 220v outlet, and the included refrigerator requires a 110v outlet.
- Available voltage
- 220 volt
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 30 Amp
- Suggested NEMA Receptacle
- 3/8” Flexi Drainline
- 3/8” Braided Stainless Steel Cold Water Supply Line
- 3/8” Cold Water Supply