La Marzocco Linea 3 Group Auto Espresso MachineBy La Marzocco
La Marzocco Linea 3 Group Auto Espresso Machine By La Marzocco
Out of Stock $15,200.00
Cannot compare more than 5 products.Go to Compare
Free shipping on all orders over $50
The best service with the best selection of products
Call us at 585‑924‑7170
Or chat with us!
One of La Marzocco’s most popular machines, the Linea has earned its reputation as a global leader in retail specialty coffee. As the benchmark for independent coffee bars, this machine is capable of producing high-quality espresso consistently, even in the busiest shops. Thanks to its durability, the Linea can be built to accommodate small or large coffee houses and can be operated by baristas of all levels.
The La Marzocco Linea is easy to use, and requires limited experience to operate. Basic users can operate the brewing buttons, however, if you choose to customize the liquid volumes for signature drinks, it will require reading the manual and a more advanced knowledge of espresso brewing.
- The Linea features 2 stainless steel boilers, for simultaneous brewing and steaming.
- Brew boiler capacity: 5 liters
- Steam boiler capacity: 11 liters
- The La Marzocco Linea is housed entirely in heavy-duty stainless steel, and the saturated brew groups ensure maximum temperature stability.
- 5 programmable brewing buttons above each brew group make creating consistent, high quality espresso a relatively simple process.
- 2 omni-directional stainless steel frothing wands allow you to froth or steam multiple drinks at the same time.
- A built-in water purifying system softens water to prevent residue buildup.
- The Linea comes with a hot water nozzle, giving you the option to brew tea or quickly warm an espresso cup.
- This La Marzocco espresso machine connects directly to a water line so you never have to refill it.
- The Linea’s brew groups and portafilters are each 57mm in diameter.
- Each brew group features 5 different settings so users can brew a variety of drinks.
- Dimensions and weight
- 20”H x 37”W x 23”D
- 200 lbs
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
The Linea features 2 ball-jointed, omni-directional steam wands to provide instant steam from the dedicated boiler. Dual stainless steel frothers make simultaneous steaming and frothing fast and easy, and since each wand is situated on each end of the machine, they can be used without getting in the way of the brew groups.
The Linea comes with 5 buttons above each brew group that allow you to create espresso of consistent quality every time. 4 buttons control different preset coffee volumes: 1 short coffee, 1 tall coffee, 2 shot coffees, 2 tall coffees, while the last switch is an on/off switch for continuous brewing. The Linea automatic also gives you the option to customize the exact liquid volume each button dispenses. To change this, refer to the manual included with the machine.
Saturated Brew Groups
The La Marzocco Linea provides superior temperature stability with the heavy-duty, stainless steel brew heads connected directly to the boiler. This unique design allows water to flow openly and consistently between the boiler and each of the Linea’s brew groups.
Back Up Devices
To make maintenance fast and efficient, La Marzocco espresso machines feature back-up devices that make it possible to test and service your machine without interrupting your brewing routine.
Stainless Steel Cup Warmer
Like all of our La Marzocco espresso machines, the Linea features an oversized cup warmer. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, the cup warmer is large enough to preheat all of your espresso, cappuccino and latte cups so they're always ready for brewing.
Steam Boiler Window
The Linea features a sight glass for monitoring the level of water in the steam boiler as you froth.
The Linea can be customized to meet the needs of your electrical environment. Choose from 200v (1 or 3 phase), 220v (1 or 3 phase), or 380v (3 phase) depending on your requirements. You can also choose between standard wattage and high wattage heating elements to customize your machine's capabilities.
- To minimize the build-up of coffee residue in your espresso machine, you should empty and rinse the portafilter and briefly run water through the grouphead after each brewing cycle.
- This La Marzocco espresso machine should also be backflushed with cleaning solution each night to thoroughly remove coffee oils and residue in the grouphead. Backflushing is a fairly simple, 30-second procedure that will prolong the life of your machine and ensure that it continues to make consistent, great-tasting espresso.
- In addition to brew group maintenance, you should always keep your steam wands clean by wiping away milk residue immediately after use. Then, simply aim your frother at the drip tray and open the steam valve to flush away any milk particles that may have accumulated inside the wand during use. Cleaning your steam wands after use will avoid excess build-up that can cause health issues and decrease the efficiency of your frothers.
- To clean the body of the machine, use a soft cloth. To avoid damage to painted or imprinted parts, do not use solvents.
- It is also recommended that the drain tray grill be removed nightly and cleaned thoroughly.
- To keep your brewing components clean, you should soak your portafilter and filter baskets in a mixture of backflush detergent and hot water at least once a week.
- As part of your weekly cleaning routine, you should also remove the shower screens and soak them in the mixture of backflush detergent and hot water.
- In addition, it is recommended that you remove and clean your frothing tip each week by soaking it in the solution along with your brewing components.
- To keep water quality consistent, the ion-exchange resin water purifier needs to be “regenerated” weekly by following the instructions on the label of the purifier itself. The regeneration cycle is a simple process, which only requires regular table salt.
Parts to Keep on Hand
For heavy-duty espresso machines like the Linea, you should be sure to keep a few extra parts on hand, as they tend to wear under constant use. Parts such as filter baskets, shower screens and group gaskets should be maintained and replaced when necessary.
This La Marzocco espresso machine will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the following electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the Installation Guidelines Diagram) to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this espresso coffee maker. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to select your voltage and wattage preferences at the time of purchase.
- Available voltage
- 200 volt
- 1 phase
- 3 phase
- 220 volt
- 1 phase
- 3 phase
- 380 volt, 3 phase only
- Available Wattage
- Standard - 4800
- High - 6100
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 50 amp
- Suggested NEMA Plug & Receptacle
- L6-50P; L6-50R
- Please note: Plug is NOT included with the machine.
- 5/8” Flexi Drainline
- 3/8” Braided Stainless Steel Cold Water Supply Line
- 3/8” Cold Water Supply