Franke Evolution 1-Step Espresso MachineBy Franke
Franke Evolution 1-Step Espresso MachineBy Franke
Out of Stock $18,405.00
Cannot compare more than 5 products.Go to Compare
Free shipping on all orders over $50
The best service with the best selection of products
Call us at 585‑924‑7170
Or chat with us!
With a range of capabilities, the Franke Evolution 1-Step Standard can brew 90 double shots of espresso per hour and can froth and steam automatically. Fast and fully automatic, this espresso machine can keep up with the demands of restaurants, bars and hotels. Plus, the Evolution comes with free installation and training from certified technicians, as well as a comprehensive 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program to replace worn parts and extend the life of your machine.
The Franke Evolution 1-Step Standard is fully automatic, so it’s not only fast and efficient, but it's also easy to use. All of the machine’s dual functioning buttons are designed for easy operation, and each programming step is illustrated on the machine’s LCD display. The Evolution’s 1-button brewing and frothing design allows anyone to make a perfect espresso, cappuccino, latte and more. A combination of speed and simplicity means this Franke espresso machine can keep up with the high demands of baristas and is also easy enough for customers to use on their own.
- The Franke Evolution 1-Step Standard features a high-grade boiler with a heat exchanger to deliver consistent brewing and frothing temperatures during the busiest hours of the day.
- The Evolution 1-Step is fully automatic, and can grind, brew, froth and steam without ever having to move your cup.
- Making cappuccinos, lattes and other milk drinks is fast and easy with the Franke MilkSystem, which delivers frothed or steamed milk directly from the built in refrigerator.
- With 6 dual-functioning program buttons along with an illuminated LCD display, this Franke espresso machine is incredibly easy to operate.
- Features 2 low-noise, precision burr grinders.
- All Franke Evolutions connect directly to a water line for non-stop brewing.
- The Evolution features an adjustable coffee dispenser to accommodate cups up to 6” tall.
- With the purchase of the Evolution 1-Step, you will receive free professional installation, start-up training, and a 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- Evolution – 31”H x 13”W x 24”D
- Refrigerator – 24”H x 10”W x 24”D
The Evolution 1-Step comes with a self-cleaning refrigerator that can store up to 6 liters of milk at a constant 41° Fahrenheit. The compressor refrigerator includes an integrated pump that is controlled electronically to deliver fast and precise doses of milk to the Evolution’s dispensing system for seamless brewing and frothing. Franke’s MilkSystem is also programmable, so you can choose to dispense steamed or frothed milk before, during or after the coffee. In addition, this Franke refrigerator has adjustable temperature control, and a level indicator to let you monitor its capacity.
All of the Evolution’s 6 programming buttons have multiple functions that can be accessed by pressing the “shift” key. With virtually unlimited programming options, this Franke espresso machine lets users customize the amount of coffee to be ground, amount of water to use, and frothing and steaming options as well. Plus, Franke’s integrated intelligent chip cards give users the ability to restore the machine to its optimum settings and correct computer errors without having to service the machine.
Grinder Capacity/Grind Settings
To maintain continuous brewing, the Evolution 1-Step comes with 2 low-noise precision burr grinders. Each of the Evolution’s see-through bean hoppers can hold more than 2.8 lbs of coffee, and allow you to monitor your bean levels without interrupting operation.
All of our Franke espresso machines feature a stainless steel cup warmer to increase temperature stability for each pour.
If you prefer not to use the milksystem's automatic dispensing, Franke’s Autosteam system puts world-class frothing and steaming at your fingertips. The multi-directional stainless steel frothing wand has a built-in temperature probe to stop frothing when your milk temperature reaches 160oF, so you get fast, consistent drinks every time. With a precision steam wand and an independent hot water dispenser, you’re in full control of the Evolution’s hot water system and steaming potential.
The Evolution 1-Step Standard comes with a 220v plug as well as a 110v plug for the included refrigeration unit.
- Franke designed the Evolution with easy maintenance in mind. To maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, follow the machine’s LCD commands for automatic cleaning and rinsing cycles. The integrated MilkSystem is also capable of automatic rinsing and cleaning, and can be programmed to rinse after each use or after an assigned period of time.
- The dispensing head itself can be cleaned and removed easily, and on occasion you should remove it and wash it by hand or in the dishwasher.
- In addition to the Evolution’s automated cleaning routine, it is important to wipe away milk residue from the manual frothing wand after use and briefly press the steam button to get rid of any milk that may have accumulated inside.
- As part of your cleaning regiment, the 50-puck capacity dump box must be emptied when the LCD prompts you to do so. This, along with refilling your bean hoppers when empty, will ensure your machine is prepared for the next day's work.
- At the end of each day, it is important to clean the MilkSystem using Urnex Rinza to remove residue. The brew group and other brewing components should also be cleaned daily using Urnex Cafiza tablets.
- Although this machine is able to automatically rinse and clean the MilkSystem after each use, it is recommended that you clean away excess milk from the inside and outside of the included refrigerator on a regular basis.
- The majority of periodic maintenance should be carried out by trained technicians. As outlined below, all major maintenance to keep your machine running in top shape can be covered by the Prevenative Maintenance plan.
1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program
The Franke Evolution 1-Step comes with a 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program featuring 3 visits by certified technicians that include the following:
- Lubrication & adjustment
- Replacement of o-rings
- Water conditioning system cartridge replacement
- Rubber spring replacement.
- Cleaning inside and out.
- Price does not include any additional parts that may be required or extend warranty.
Professional installation by certified technicians and start-up training come free with the purchase of the Evolution 1-Step and can be scheduled at the time of purchase. This will ensure that your warranty will not be jeopardized by improper installation and that your machine in top shape for years to come. You may also want to consult with your plumber or contractor, as well as your code enforcement officer, on the following installation guidelines at the time of purchase. The Evolution must be plugged into a compatible 220v outlet, and the included refrigerator requires a 110v outlet.
- Available voltage
- 220 volt
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 30 amp
- Suggested NEMA Receptacle
- 3/8” Flexi Drainline
- 3/8” Braided Stainless Steel Cold Water Supply Line
- 3/8” Cold Water Supply