Concordia 1500s Elite Coffee SystemBy Concordia
The 1500s must be plugged into a compatible 120-volt outlet, and professional installation is required. Professional installation ensures that the warranty will not be jeopardized by improper set up. Training is included with purchase of this machine. However, all questions on warranty information are directed to Concordia. You should also consult with your plumber or contractor, as well as your code enforcement officer on the following installation guidelines at the time of purchase.
Installation fees are not included in the price of this machine.
This moderate volume super automatic self-service commercial espresso machine is great for medium sized businesses, or as a secondary machine in high-volume environments. The easy-to-use touch pad allows you to produce 21 different drinks, including iced lattes, while its integrated refrigerator system holds 1 gallon of fresh milk. With the choice of an on-board water supply option, the Concordia 1500s Elite can be moved from location to location to suit your needs, so it’s a great addition especially if you own multiple businesses. To ensure your 1500s Elite continues to produce great drinks, it comes with a 1-year warranty. You can also take advantage of Concordia’s customer care package that covers preventative maintenance, a year’s worth of cleaning supplies, telephone troubleshooting, and a 20% discount on the price of parts by calling our commercial sales line.
A 2-step programming menu makes selecting coffee options simple. The machine can be placed as a self-service machine, or an attendant can operate it. The touch pad screen is labeled with the names of the different drinks, so the customer always knows exactly what he or she is ordering. You also have the option to view how many drinks and of what kind have been ordered. Maintenance is simple, with included cleaning packets and supplies.
- The 1500s makes café latte, cappuccino, americano, espresso, or iced latte in tall (medium) or double (large) size.
- An integrated milk system froths and steams the milk from an on-board refrigerator, and holds up to a gallon of milk at a time.
- It automatically dispenses hot water, hot milk, or cold milk for teas, hot cocoas, or flavor steamers.
- The 1500s includes a bypass doser for pre-ground coffee, so it can brew decaf or regular coffee.
- An optional on-board water supply allows you to move the 1500s Elite from one place to another.
- The high-capacity tinted bean hopper keeps beans fresh, and any brand of beans can be used.
- The machine is ready to go every day, with just a 20 minute warm up time.
- The easy cleaning system takes only about 10 minutes per day, and features a reminder to clean after 24 hours.
- NSF approval ensures compliance with safety regulations.
- 32"H x 18"W x 24"D
Drink OptionsThe Concordia 1500s Elite automatically dispenses hot water, hot milk, or cold milk, which is very convenient in places where people need cold milk for cereal, hot water for tea, or hot milk for cocoa or chai at any time. Programming these options is simple, so additional staff training wouldn’t be necessary. Because customers can use the machine, changing the pre-programmed cup size requires a call to Concordia’s customer service in order to prevent customers from changing the programming. It also means less training is necessary for your employees.
Milk SystemThe straightforward milk system features an on-board refrigerator that allows you to keep up to a gallon of milk in the machine. The milk can be stored there 24 hours a day, although it does need to be removed when it’s time to clean the machine. The 1500s will froth and steam milk for you, or if you prefer cold milk, the machine can dispense that too.
Iced LattesThere are many machines out there that can automatically produce hot milk and espresso drinks, but only a few are versatile enough to provide an iced drink. For an iced latte, fill a cup with ice, then press the “Iced Latte” button. The beverage will dispense directly into the cup of ice, chilled and ready to go.
Whole Bean or Ground
For each shot of espresso, the 1500s grinds fresh beans and then immediately brews. The large capacity tinted bean hoppers allow you to easily monitor bean levels. For more drink options, a bypass doser lets you brew using pre-ground espresso beans to make decaf beverages.
- Daily cleaning is necessary, and the cleaning kit contains cleaning solutions and products to simplify the process. If the machine goes 24 hours without being cleaned, a warning will show for 2 hours, although the machine will still brew. After those 2 hours have passed, the machine will not produce any more drinks until the cleaning cycle is run, thus ensuring the safety and quality of your beverages.
- Cleaning the milk system regularly prevents clogging, and ensures your milk stays fresh.
Optional Customer Care Package
Concordia offers service and repairs throughout the US, as well as in other countries through their distributors. All Concordia machines come with a 1-year parts and labor warranty covering manufacturing defects. The customer care package can be purchased additionally, and includes preventative maintenance such as cleaning the brew group, milk system, replacing the air filter, water filter, O rings, milk pickup tubes, and calibrating drink levels. It also includes a year of cleaning supplies to be shipped to your location, telephone troubleshooting, and a 20% discount from the list price on parts.
- Available voltage
- 120 volt
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 20 amp
- Suggested NEMA Receptacle
- 1” indirect drain