|1x Franke Flair MilkMate||$595.00|
Since it has an internal water reservoir and plugs into a standard 110v outlet, installing the Franke Flair is as simple as plugging it in.
Installation Guidelines Diagram
- Standard: 110v
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 15 Amp
- Suggested NEMA Plug & Receptacle
- 5-15P; 5-15R
Rated to produce an average of 100 cups per day, the Franke Flair is perfect as a self-serve office coffee station or for after dinner cappuccinos and lattes at a restaurant.
With its one-touch grinding, brewing, and frothing, the Franke Flair is simple for anyone to use, whether or not they’ve even seen the machine before. Labels next to each brewing button denote their functions, so users can immediately see which button to press for a cappuccino, latte, or espresso. Cleaning and maintaining this Franke espresso machine is also simple, although it does require some training to ensure these processes are properly completed.
- 2 separate thermoblock boilers for brewing and steaming
- With an available integrated steaming and frothing unit, this Franke commercial super automatic is capable of brewing cappuccinos and lattes at the touch of a button.
- If you wish to attach an outside milk source to the Flair, you can purchase a Franke MilkMate which distributes cold milk from a refrigerated box to make steaming and frothing completely automatic.
- A separate steam wand allows you to froth or steam milk manually with the Flair and a dedicated hot water wand lets you dispense water for tea or amercianos with ease.
- Featuring an LCD digital display, the Franke Flair prompts you when the bean hoppers or reservoir need to be refilled and when to run cleaning or descaling cycles.
- 2 bean hoppers and grinders help you keep 2 different kinds of coffee on hand.
- The Flair’s adjustable cup spouts accommodate cups up to 6” in height.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- 20”H x 17”W x 20”D
Manual and Auto Frothing Capabilities
The Franke Flair comes with a manual steam wand for creating your own steamed and frothed milk, but is built with an autofrother that can be activated at any time when it’s connected to an outside milk source. A milk refrigeration attachment can be purchased to activate this feature, and makes it possible for users to simply press a button to get a cappuccino or latte dispensed into their cup instead of needing to froth or steam their own milk separately.
Each of the Flair’s 8 brewing buttons can be programmed to create any combination of coffee and milk products. You can choose liquid volume amounts for both products, as well as determine if milk is dispensed before, during, or after the coffee portion of the drink is finished brewing.
With 2 bean hoppers and grinders, this Franke commercial espresso machine can have 2 different types of coffee ready to brew at any time. Each hopper holds ½ lb of coffee beans, but with the purchase of hopper extensions, each hopper can have a maximum 1 lb capacity.
Built-in Water Reservoir
Perfect for a break-room or other office location, the Franke Flair has a built-in 5.5-liter reservoir. Its large capacity makes refilling infrequent.
- Although the Flair will run a preprogrammed rinse cycle after each frothing procedure, it is recommended that you remove the 2 internal milk devices and clean them daily to remove any additional milk build-up.
- So you don’t have to keep checking, the Flair’s LCD digital display will alert you whenever the bean hoppers or water reservoir need to be refilled.
- When you’re using the manual steam wand to froth or steam milk, it is recommended that you wipe down the frothing wand with a damp cloth immediately afterward. In addition, you should direct the wand toward the drip tray and open the steam valve to release steam and expel any milk that may be inside the frothing tip.
- The Flair’s internal dump box holds 40 pucks of spent grounds. When it has reached its capacity, a message will appear on the LCD display to alert you that it needs to be emptied.
- Messages will appear on the Franke Flair’s LCD display when you need to run descaling and cleaning cycles. It is important to complete these procedures as they help to remove oils, residues, and particles that can build up inside the machine over time.
No reviews have been written for this product.