OverviewBack to Top
FeaturesBack to Top
Franke’s most powerful super automatic machine, the Sinfonia can brew 120 double shots of espresso per hour. The 2-Step features a fully automatic brewing system, making it easy to use for anyone, and it also includes a manual steam wand to satisfy quality standards of professional baristas. Plus, the Sinfonia comes with free installation and training from certified technicians, as well as a comprehensive 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program to replace worn parts and extend the life of your machine.
The Sinfonia 2-Step features fully automatic brewing functions that are easily accessible through the control buttons. Since it comes with Franke’s optimized brewing presets, users must only choose a coffee drink and watch as the Sinfonia grinds, tamps and brews. To steam and froth, simply press the steam button and prepare a pitcher of milk any way you want it. Although the Sinfonia is designed for simplicity, learning the nuances of proper steaming and frothing can take time and practice. Users can be directed to the following article for a detailed description of the frothing process, but hands-on training is a must for the best results.
- The Sinfonia 2-Step is equipped with 2 high-grade stainless steel boilers for consistent temperatures under the most rigorous circumstances.
- Brew boiler capacity:1.2 liters
- Steam boiler capacity: 2.9 liters
- Like all of our Sinfonia models, the 2-Step can grind, tamp and brew at the touch of a button.
- The Autosteam system gives you full control over the frothing and steaming process with a multi-directional, stainless steel frothing wand that lives up to the expectations of top baristas.
- 8 programmable, dual functioning buttons allow you to customize up to 28 different coffee drinks.
- 2 precision, low noise burr grinders provide a faster, more consistent grind.
- The Sinfonia connects directly to a water line for non-stop production.
- With an adjustable dispensing unit, the Sinfonia can be brew into cups up to 7” tall.
- With the purchase of the Sinfonia 2-Step, you wil recieve free professional installation, start-up training, and a 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- 31”H x 19”W x 24”D
Franke’s Autosteam system puts world-class frothing and steaming at your fingertips. The multi-directional stainless steel frothing wand has a built-in temperature probe to stop frothing when your milk temperature reaches 160oF, so you get fast, consistent drinks every time. With a precision steam wand and an independent hot water dispenser, you’re in full control of the Sinfonia’s hot water system and steaming potential.
With a user-friendly design, the Sinfonia’s different settings can be easily programmed at the control panel. Pressing the “shift” key gives you access to each button’s additional function, and all operating steps are clearly shown on the illuminated graphic display. Once programmed, the Sinfonia stores your selections in the machine’s electronic chip-card and can easily be restored to the default settings at any time. And, the Sinfonia features a secondary drink menu screen, giving you an entirely new set of drink options for decaf or specialty coffees.
Grinder Capacity/Grind Settings
The Sinfonia features 2 low-noise burr grinders that are capable of producing consistent grinds under the most demanding conditions. Each grinder is equipped with a high-capacity bean hopper that can hold more than 2.8 lbs of coffee to keep up with the high output capabilities of the Sinfonia. Made of sturdy transparent plastic, bean levels can be monitored without opening the hoppers, so production can continue without interruption.
A built-in cup warmer gives you additional storage space and ensures each cup maintains maximum temperature stability. The Sinfonia can also be upgraded to include an integrated cup-warming unit that can accommodate the busiest venues with storage space for up to 80 cups.
The Franke Sinfonia comes with a 220v plug.
- The Sinfonia 2-Step features automated rinsing and cleaning cycles to ensure continuous quality. After each brewing cycle the Sinfonia automatically runs a rinse cycle, and the graphic display will also prompt you to activate the cleaning cycle regularly.
- For a more thorough cleaning, this espresso machine features a removable dispensing unit. Simply detach the brewing head and wash it by hand or in the dishwasher.
- It is recommended that you clean the Autosteam system after each use by wiping away external milk residue, and briefly pressing the steam button to flush excess particles out of the steam wand.
- The Sinfonia also features a 100-puck capacity dump box that should be emptied when prompted to do so by the machine’s graphic display. This, along with refilling your bean hoppers when empty, will prepare your Sinfonia for continued high output production.
- At the end of each day, it is important to clean brew group and other brewing components using Urnex Cafiza tablets.
- The majority of periodic maintenance should be carried out by trained technicians. As outlined below, all major maintenance to keep your machine running in top shape can be covered by the Prevenative Maintenance plan.
1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program
The Franke Sinfonia 2-Step comes with a 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program featuring 2 visits by certified technicians that include the following:
- Lubrication & Adjustment
- Replacement of o-rings
- Water conditioning system cartridge replacement
- Rubber spring replacement
- Cleaning inside and out
- Brew group rebuild
- Rubber spring replacement
- Gear motor replacement
Professional installation by certified technicians and start-up training come free with the purchase of the Sinfonia 2-Step and can be scheduled at the time of purchase. This will ensure that your warranty will not be jeopardized by improper installation and that your machine in top shape for years to come. You may also want to consult with your plumber or contractor, as well as your code enforcement officer, on the following installation guidelines at the time of purchase. The Sinfonia must be plugged into a compatible 220v outlet, and the included refrigerator requires a 110v outlet.
Installation Guidelines Diagram
- Available voltage
- 220 volt
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 50 amp
- Suggested NEMA Receptacle
- 3/8” Flexi Drainline
- 3/8” Braided Stainless Steel Cold Water Supply Line
- 3/8” Cold Water Supply
No reviews have been written for this product.