I love sharing all there is to know and love about our featured coffee and espresso machines during Whole Latte Love’s Deal Days. Next up, we’ve got Expobar’s Office Pulser and Office Control Espresso machines. What’s not to love about these two reliable machines? Seriously! Whether you’re brewing from home or at work, or if you’re an entry-level or pro-barista, the Office Pulser and Office Control machines give you the opportunity to control all aspects of your espresso-making experience from beginning to end. You’ll also get the convenience of brewing great espresso shots at the touch of a button, front and center of the machines.
Both machines are Prosumer/Semi-Automatic, meaning you’re getting a commercial-quality machine that’ll make you feel like a top-notch barista while getting an espresso machine that puts the brewing process entirely in your hands. If both machines are calling your name and you’re not sure which one to get, take a look at this quick comparison between the Office Pulser and Office Control below.
The Office Pulser is one of the most reliable espresso machines on Expobar’s Office line. Customers are loving this workhorse wonder and all of the features that make the Office Pulser one of Expobar’s top entry-level and pro-barista friendly machines. Here’s why:
- The Office Pulser is an easy to use heat-exchange machine that can brew and steam simultaneously.
- It’s a Prosumer and Semi-Automatic user-friendly—this means you’ll have total control over brewing café-quality beverages from start to finish. An on/off switch at the front of the machine and temperature-ready indicator lights tell you when it’s ready to brew!
- It’s equipped with an accessible passively heated cup warmer on top of the machine.
- An adjustable OPV lets you manually adjust brew pressure.
- Great machine for at home or in the office.
I personally love that the Office Pulser is ESE Pod Compatible so you can go ahead and skip the grinder if you're on a budget.
The Office Control is also a reliable and intuitive Prosumer and Semi-Automatic espresso machine that has all the bells and whistles for an espresso lover looking for a great value on a machine. Here’s what you can look forward to on the Office Control:
- It has a 1.7-liter heat-exchange boiler
- A 3-way solenoid valve—this feature is a life and a time saver! The 3-way solenoid valve dries out the coffee grounds post-extraction to prevent dripping and making it easier to knock out the puck.
- It’s equipped with control safety switches
- It has an innovative redesigned E-61 group head—you’ll get an even distribution of hot water over the grounds to create a uniform saturation during pre-infusion and during the brewing process.
- The user can brew manually or press one of four volumetric buttons—you’re getting full control to create your perfect cup of coffee.
- Like the Office Pulser, the Office Control is also equipped with a heated cup warmer.
- Great machine for home or office use
Both machines have many characteristics in common including a convenient and accessible cup warmer, a redesigned E61 group head, a 3-way solenoid valve and probably the most exciting feature, they can be used at home or in an office setting, perfect for sharing your love of coffee and espresso with your friends, family and coworkers.
My personal favorite out of the two machines is the Office Control Espresso Machine. I love having all of the buttons on the face of the machine for easy and convenient access and it has four easy programmable buttons for the next time you go to brew your favorite espresso. I also love the industrial look of the Office Control and that it’s equipped with a no-burn steam wand, and that I can have the look and feel of a café-quality machine that brews café-quality beverages.