If you’re getting excited for autumn and dreaming of your favorite fall recipes, like pecan pie, this Caramel Pecan Latte is the perfect drink. Keep warm and feed your sweet tooth with this delicious recipe!
Pecan Simple Syrup
Nothing says fall recipe like brown sugar and pecans! This syrup is very easy to make, as the name suggests, and the best part is that the pecans make a sweet treat on their own after being strained out of the mixture.
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup roughly chopped pecans
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low and let the syrup simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into an airtight container.
- Let it chill in the refrigerator until it’s completely cool before use. The syrup will stay good in your refrigerator in the proper type of container for 2-3 weeks,
Caramel Pecan Latte
Something about this warm, sweet, nutty latte tastes like a little sip of a rainy autumn morning. When you prep the pecan simple syrup ahead, this only takes a few extra steps to assemble, making it perfect for busy mornings.
- Caramel sauce
- Pecan Syrup
- Double shot of espresso (I used Whole Latte Love's Crema Wave)
- 6 oz of whole milk
- Coat your mug with caramel syrup and add your pecan syrup to the bottom.
- Brew your double shot of espresso into your mug and stir lightly until the pecan syrup is mixed in.
- Steam your milk and pour into your mug.
I loved creating this recipe and I’ve really enjoyed drinking it the last few mornings while testing it. If you try it out, we’d love to see it! Tag us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or TikTok so we can see your version of this recipe.