We have been on a roll with these delicious summer drink recipes for you all and just when we thought we were finished we thought you would all enjoy a refreshing and fruity Sunset Cold Brew Lemonade. If you’re a fan of the traditional Arnold Palmer and are looking to switch it up, this Sunset Cold Brew Lemonade is the perfect recipe to start off your summer with a caffeinated lemonade. Follow these quick and easy steps and you’ll be on your way making all of your friends and family this impressive poolside summer beverage.
What You’ll Need:
- High-Quality Conical Burr Grinder - This will ensure you produce coffee grinds that are the perfect consistency for your cold brew. A customer favorite is the Baratza Sette 270 Conical Burr Grinder. Not only does it produce a fluffy and even distribution for this recipe, but it also gives you plenty of grind settings when making other coffee and espresso-based drinks.
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker - we used the Primula Pace for this recipe. It’s a temperature safe glass carafe and it takes the hassle out of straining the grounds separately. An affordable option for making this yummy Cold Brew Lemonade? We’re not complaining!
- Sliced Lemons
- Fresh-squeezed Lemonade (store-bought lemonade works great too if you prefer pre-made lemonade that’s got a little more sweetness to it!)
- Whole Bean Espresso - We used Maromas Whole Bean Espresso Sampler. This is another customer favorite because it gives you three options to choose between Arabea Premium Blend Espresso, Espresso Italiano and Marmea Mild Selection Blend Espresso, so this process is all up to your tastebuds.
- Set your Baratza Sette 270 to a medium grind.
- Dose out a ¾ cup of coffee and pour that right into your Primula Pace mesh brew filter in the center of the cold brew coffee maker.
- Pour cold water to fill the chamber around your brew filter.
- Allow your coffee to brew for 12-24 hours in your fridge.
- Once it’s all set, you can remove the filter from the Primula Pacer.
- Pour 1 cup of lemonade into a separate glass. Feel free to add ice in this step.
- Add equal parts of your cold brew on top of the lemonade. Watch the magic of the “sunset lemonade” happen.
- Garnish your Sunset Cold Brew Lemonade with sliced lemonade if you’d like and you’re good to go with the most refreshing homemade beverage this summer.
You know we can’t let you go without letting you in on the details for Deal Days! Right now, you can get a FREE Fine Mist Sprayer with the purchase of the Baratza Sette 270 and FREE Maromas Accessories with the purchase of the Maromas Sampler. We’ve got you covered at Whole Latte Love so you’ll stroll into your Summer with great-quality products with awesome deals.