If you know for sure you love espresso, but aren't sure on the right machine style for you, take this quiz!
Learn everything you need to know about boiler types before assembling your espresso set-up.
Learn the art of pour over. The end result is balanced, complex, and—if you’re lucky—a meditative state.
Discover the nuances of coffee brewing and get the right brewer for you.
Get a grasp on grinders. Know their burr type, materials, and the features your machine needs to brew a consistent shot.
Learn about coffee grinders affect the taste of your coffee.
Start your journey into the wonderful world of specialty coffee and espresso with this diverse collection of beans.
Browse our extensive selection of gourmet coffee and espresso beans. Whether you’re looking for whole bean, pre-ground coffee, decaf, single-serve capsules or ESE Pods, we have it all.
For proper machine maintenance, we stock genuine parts and premium care products.
Don't know what part you need? Check our support wiki for part diagrams and guides to help troubleshoot issues.
Build the perfect coffee bar and make sure it stays that way with a state of the art water filtration system.
Choosing a quality tamper is often overlooked as an important consideration of brewing good espresso.
With over 1,000 videos, our channel has everything from espresso machine reviews, tech and maintenance guides, coffee recipes, and more!
We’ve taken our expert YouTube videos and carefully collected them into specific playlists for each machine.
by Whole Latte Love Updated: August 26, 2019 1 min read
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive promotions and regular updates on everything coffee!
In the spirit of brewing a greener cup of Joe, we've compiled a list of five ways to reduce your coffee carbon footprint.
1. Switch to a Manual Brewing Method
2. Make Your Coffee at Home - Not only will you be able to make a custom drink, tailored to your tastes, you'll be doing our planet a favor. Brewing at home means less wasted gas getting to and from your favorite coffee shop, as well as less disposable cups littering the landfills.
3. Use the Energy-Saving Feature on Your Home Machine - Most super-automatic espresso machines and some single serves have energy saving features that can make a world of difference. These eco features will often automatically switch the machine to standby mode or even turn it off after a certain amount of idle time.
4. Choose Earth-Friendly or Certified Organic Coffee - Coffee sold as certified organic must, by FDA standards, be sustainably grown without the use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Consider Gimme! Coffee The Natural Blend, J Martinez Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Fair Trade Organic Coffee, or Lavazza Gran Selezione Premium Drip Coffee.
5. Compost Used Coffee Grounds - Once you're done brewing, don't toss your spent grounds. They contain 2% nitrogen and are an excellent addition to a compost pile.
Sign up to receive Whole Latte Love emails and take advantage of our biggest sales of the year before anyone else, as well as receive email-exclusive coupons, content, and more.