If you’re looking for a cookie recipe that’s perfect for cold autumn and winter nights, look no further than this delicious espresso chocolate chip cookie recipe. With just a small change to a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe, you can make your cookies fluffier with a subtle hit of espresso flavor.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 oz espresso (We used Whole Latte Love’s Crema Wave to brew)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt
- Pull your espresso shot
- Mix together sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla extract using a stand mixer or hand mixer
- Add espresso and dry ingredient mixture in and mix to combine, careful not to over mix. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- If you’re making your dough ahead of time, you can store in a covered container in your fridge for 1-2 days.
- When you’re ready to bake, scoop 1 tablespoon balls of cookie dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet spaced at least an inch apart
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Check if the cookies are done by sticking in a toothpick or fork – if it comes out clean without any dough sticking to it, the cookies are done.
- Let the cookies cool and enjoy!
If you tested out this recipe, share it with us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or TikTok! Make sure to also sign up for our email newsletter and our text messages for more recipes as well as the latest sales, promotions, and newest products.