The best way to get into the Halloween spirit is to add some Halloween flair to your usual daily routine. If you’re someone that enjoys a latte in the morning or a fun cocktail at the end of a long day, these Halloween recipes are the perfect way to get ready for this candy-centered holiday!
Beetroot powder is a popular health craze at the moment for its health benefits, but it can be hard to think of how to incorporate this superfood into your daily routine. Originally, we tested out this recipe because the beetroot powder adds a wonderful (and spooky) red coloring to the drink, but this recipe is also a great way to add in some vitamins and minerals to your usual morning latte year round.
- 1 tablespoon beetroot powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 6 oz milk
- 2 oz espresso
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Red sprinkles (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the espresso, beetroot powder, pumpkin pie spice, and honey. Shake until fully combined, then strain into your mug.
- Steam milk and pour it into your mug on top of the espresso mixture.
- Garnish with red sprinkles and enjoy!
Three Sisters Dirty Chai Cocktail
If you like drinking dirty chai lattes, this cocktail is the perfect way to add a twist if you’re organizing a brunch or if you’re just looking for a drink with caffeine and alcohol for your next happy hour. Though this cocktail may not be quite as Halloween-centered as the other drinks in this list, the undeniably autumnal flavor still makes it perfect for this season!
- 1.5 oz of irish creme
- 1.5 oz of chai concentrate
- 1.5 oz of espresso
- Cinnamon for garnish
- Combine irish creme, chai concentrate, espresso, and ice into a cocktail shaker and shake until combined.
- Fill a glass with fresh ice and strain the mixture over it.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!
Witches Brew Cocktail
We wanted to come up with a fun Halloween cocktail that featured sparkling water made from the iSi Sodamaker, and our team came up with this delicious cocktail that looks like it came straight from a witches cauldron. The sweetness from the honey and berries compliments the bitter lemon juice and the vodka perfectly, making this cocktail a great option for a Halloween party or as something to sip on while you hand out candy to trick or treaters.
- 6 blackberries
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of fresh rosemary, plus a sprig of rosemary for garnish
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1.5 oz of vodka
- Sparkling water (made with the iSi Sodamaker)
- Combine blackberries, lemon juice, rosemary, and honey in a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add vodka and ice to the cocktail shaker and shake until the ingredients are fully mixed together, then strain into your glass.
- Fill to the brim with sparkling water.
- Garnish with rosemary and enjoy!
However you’re celebrating this Halloween, these drinks will a touch of fun and autumnal flavor to your usual drinks. If you try any of these out, we would love to see your creations, so tag us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or TikTok! Sign up for our email newsletter and our text messages to stay up to date on the latest recipes, newest products, giveaways, sales, and promotions.