Making it With MaryAnn
It’s that time of year, the frigid temperatures are here and I don’t like it! For those of us who prefer to keep toasty in the winter, this coffee drink should help you feel a bit more cozy and warm!
- Mocha Ice cream 1 scoop
- Hot Coffee (I used Atomic Cafe Daterra Farm Reserve Espresso)
- Amaretto Almond Liqueur ½ ounce
- Whipped Cream
- Butterscotch sauce (to drizzle on top)
- Toffee crumbles (to sprinkle on top)
This recipe is pretty simple and takes less than three minutes to make.
- First put a scoop of ice cream into a mug
- Pour hot coffee in and add the Amaretto Almond Liqueur.
Top the drink off with your favorite toppings. In my experience, whipped cream, butterscotch sauce drizzle and toffee crumbles really hit the spot. Enjoy!