Looking for a mouth-watering dessert drink to serve at your next get-together? The Mayan Cherry Frappe is the perfect blend of chocolate, vanilla and cherry flavors. This ice cream based espresso drink is sure to impress your guests.
- Pint of cherry vanilla ice cream
- ½ ounce of any dark chocolate
- ½ ounce 60 percent cacao Mayan chocolate or any bittersweet chocolate
- Chocolate sauce
- Cherry syrup
- 16-ounce cup of ice
- 6 shots of espresso I used Kimbo Premium Whole Bean
- Whipped cream
- Vanilla powder
- Put the chocolate chunks in a blender then add two scoops of vanilla powder.
- Brew your espresso then add to the blender.
- Add the ice cream and ice then blend all ingredients.
- Lace wine glasses with chocolate sauce.
- Pour blended drink into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and cherry syrup.