April 14th is National Pecan Day, and there’s no better way to celebrate than with this delicious butter pecan iced coffee recipe! This drink is nutty, creamy, and delicious is a perfect treat to start your day.
Everything You Need to Know About Iced Coffee, Iced Espresso Drinks, and Cold Brew
Here are the ingredients you need to make this drink:
- ½ cup Whole Milk
- ¼ cup pecan butter
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup of brewed coffee (we recommend Illy Arabica Selection India)
To make this drink:
- Brew your coffee.
- f you’re using a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- If you’re not using a blender, start by combining your still-warm coffee and the pecan butter, then stir or whisk until pecan butter is completely dissolved.
- Add the rest of your ingredients in and continue stirring or whisking until they’re completely dissolved.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
The Breville Precision Brewer Thermal Coffee Maker BDC450BSS is the answer for anyone who best enjoys craft filter coffee.
Owning the Braun KF9150 MultiServe Brewing System - Black Drip coffee has become more innovative in the past decade and Braun has proven just that with the Braun Multi...
Owning the Braun KF9150 MultiServe Brewing System - White Drip coffee has become more innovative in the past decade and Braun has proven just that with the Braun Multi...
Did you try out this drink? Tag us in a picture on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, and let us know what you think! Make sure to also subscribe to our email newsletter to find out more about our latest products, new recipes, deals, and promotions!