Barista Basics 7" x 15" x 7/8" Built In Rinser With Side Spray
Complete Your Set-Up with the Barista Basics 7" x 15" x 7/8" Built In Rinser With Side Spray
Made from durable stainless steel, the 7" x 15" x 7/8" Rinser with Side Spray is ideal for use in cafes and coffee shops. This versatile rinser is only ⅞” tall, making it easy to install into countertops. You can clean any cup, pitcher or shot glass from 1” - 4.5” and dump any remaining water into the side drain located next to the rinsing star.
For commercial use, this rinser has been certified by NSF International and conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices. For an official copy of the NSF/ANSI Certification Document please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Rinser NSF”.
Dimensions: 7” L x 15” W x 7/8” Deep
Backed by the Espresso Parts Warranty and 365 Return Policy.
- COLD WATER connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting
- Outside dimensions of the pan only: 6-7/8" by 6-3/8" (average flange is 5/16")
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp before installing please use caution)
- Check with local plumbing codes before installing. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.