Franke Sinfonia 1-Step with MUT
Request a Price Match:
Show us a lower price and we’ll match it!
Free shipping on all orders over $50 or more.
The best service with the best selection of products.
Your Franke Sinfonia 1-Step with MUT
The MUT system also features a fully integrated cleaning program, with dedicated rinsing containers for optimal hygiene. To clean the milk system, just detach the milk tubes from the milk container and connect them to the rinsing containers and the Sinfonia does the rest.
The Sinfonia with the MUT (Milk Under Table) system delivers even more versatility to those who are serving a large number of customers/clients. The MUT option adds large volume automatic milk frothing and steaming to compliment the Sinfonia’s fully automatic brewing features. Improving upon the Sinfonia’s 120 double shots-per-hour production level, the MUT system features a built-in under-counter refrigerator that allows you to store 10-liter or 20-liter milk containers. The MUT system increases productivity and eliminates user error by frothing and steaming milk directly from the refrigerator, so each cappuccino and latte is made automatically at the press of a button. Plus, the Sinfonia is worry-free, with free installation and training from certified technicians, as well as an included comprehensive 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program to replace worn parts and extend the life of your machine.
The Sinfonia combines power and convenience, giving even the most inexperienced user the ability to brew perfect espresso. Grinding, brewing, frothing and steaming are completely automatic, and with the addition of the MUT system, making cappuccinos and lattes is fast and error-free. Each button on the control panel is preset with optimal coffee settings, and the large display screen lets you browse through additional brewing and programming options with ease. With the Sinfonia, brewing is as simple as pressing a preset drink button and watching the machine go to work.
- 2 stainless steel boilers with automatic temperature control give you maximum stability during high volume use.
- Brew boiler capacity: 1.2 liters
- Steam boiler capacity: 2.9 liters
- The Sinfonia 1-Step with MUT can be purchased with a 20” or 27” under-counter refrigerator.
- Franke’s MUT system is fully automatic and is integrated with the Sinfonia’s milk system to dispense freshly steamed or frothed milk directly from the Sinfonia’s dispensing spout.
- The MUT system’s refrigerator conveniently stores 10 or 20-liter pullout milk containers for convenient every day use.
- With virtually limitless programming options and a huge graphic display, the Sinfonia’s operating panel ensures you have plenty of brewing choices at your fingertips.
- This Franke espresso machine features 2 high-powered, low-noise burr grinders with drastically reduced grinding time for even faster brewing cycles.
- The Sinfonia 1-Step with MUT eliminates the need for refilling because if connects directly to a water line.
- With an adjustable coffee/milk dispenser the Sinfonia can accommodate specialty cups that measure from 3 “ to 7” tall.
- Professional installation, start-up training, and a 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program come free with the purchase of this Franke machine.
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health regulations.
- Sinfonia – 31”H x 19”W x 24”D
- MUT – 32.7”H x 24.4”W x 23.6”D
Franke’s MUT (Milk Under the Table) system offers a countertop height, stand-alone station with a built-in refrigerator for high volume use. Featuring circulating air technology, the MUT refrigerator holds large capacity, 10 or 20-liter milk containers that directly supply the Sinfonia with cold, fresh milk for continuous use. At the press of a button, the Sinfonia can prepare cappuccinos, lattes or other milk drinks by pulling milk from the MUT refrigerator and frothing or steaming it perfectly. The Sinfonia can then dispense the frothed or steamed milk directly into a cup at the central brewing spout automatically.
The Sinfonia features 8 dual functioning program buttons that offer a full range of customized drink options. You can access additional drink options by pressing the "shift" button, or use the decaf menu to program even more drink options. You can choose to use the Sinfonia’s preset programs to make a variety of preset coffee drinks, or program your own. All of your settings will be stored in the machine’s electronic chip-card, which can easily be reset at anytime with the included programming card.
Grinder Capacity/Grind Settings
Both of the Sinfonia’s low-noise, precision burr grinders are built for speed and consistency. With large capacity transparent bean hoppers that hold over 2.8 lbs of coffee, this Franke espresso machine can grind consistently without constant refills.
Like all of our Franke espresso machines, the Sinfonia features a built-in cup warmer to give you even more temperature stability.
The Franke Sinfonia includes a 220v plug for the main unit and a 110v plug for the MUT refrigeration system.
- The Sinfonia’s automatic rinsing and cleaning cycles are easy to use thanks to convenient prompts that appear on its graphic display panel. After each brewing cycle this Franke espresso machine will quickly rinse the brewing components, and the MUT system can be rinsed at any time by connecting the milk tubes to the integrated rinsing containers.
- To keep the Sinfonia’s integrated coffee and milk dispenser operating efficiently it should be removed and thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis. This spout can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher.
- For those who choose the manual frothing and steaming wands it is advisable to thoroughly remove external milk residue with a clean cloth after each use. Also, take a moment to press the steam button to allow fresh, clean steam to flush out any milk particles that may have gathered inside of the wand while frothing.
- After about 100 shots have been brewed, the Sinfonia will display an alert to empty the dump box. Emptying the dump box and refilling the bean hoppers when they are empty will ensure that the Sinfonia is always prepared for a full day’s work.
- At the end of each day, it is important to clean the MUT System using Urnex Rinza to remove residue. The brew group and other brewing components should also be cleaned daily using Urnex Cafiza tablets.
- It’s important to monitor your MUT system routinely to ensure you are using fresh milk at all times. When empty, each pullout milk container should be washed thoroughly before refilling.
- The majority of periodic maintenance should be carried out by trained technicians. As outlined below, all major maintenance to keep your machine running in top shape can be covered by the Prevenative Maintenance plan.
1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program
The Franke Sinfonia 1-Step comes with a 1-Year Preventative Maintenance Program featuring 2 visits by certified technicians that include the following:
- Lubrication & Adjustment
- Replacement of o-rings
- Water conditioning system cartridge replacement
- Rubber spring replacement
- Cleaning inside and out
- Brew group rebuild
- Rubber spring replacement
- Gear motor replacement
Additional years of Preventative Maintenance Programs can be puchased through WholeLatteLove. For more information, click the "Installation/Maint" button by the product image.
Professional installation by certified technicians and start-up training come free with the purchase of the Sinfonia 1-Step and can be scheduled at the time of purchase. This will ensure that your warranty will not be jeopardized by improper installation and that your machine in top shape for years to come. You may also want to consult with your plumber or contractor as well as your code enforcement officer on the following installation guidelines at the time of purchase. The Sinfonia must be plugged into a compatible 220v outlet, and the included refrigerator requires a 110v outlet.
- 220 volt
- 50 amp
- Suggested NEMA Receptacle: L6-50R
- MUT System:
- 110 volt
- 4 Amp
- 3/8” Flexi Drainline
- 3/8” Braided Stainless Steel Cold Water Supply Line
- 3/8” Cold Water Supply
|SKU||9FKSinofona Under 2|
We're Here to Help!
Support CenterVisit Our Support Center
Couldn’t find the answer that you were looking for? Our team of caffeinated experts are here to help.
Looking for Parts?Shop Parts
Interested in upgrading or replacing a part on your machine? Browse our selection and contact our expert team with any questions.
Video ChannelVisit Our Youtube Channel
Do you want more information on products, unique experiments, and coffee tips? Our YouTube channel has all of the in-depth videos you’re looking for.
On the BlogVisit our Blogs
Looking for hands-on reviews, recipe ideas, and tech tips? Check out our blog for articles on all that and more.