What better way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day than with an Irish coffee. Our take on this delicious drink is quite simple; a splash of coffee, some whiskey and a smidge of Guinness. However, we do have a couple of ways to shake things up that we're sure you'll enjoy. Check them out!
Recipe Number 1:
- 1 cup of fresh brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 ½ ounces of Irish Whiskey
- 1 ounce of Guinness
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- First you will want to pre-warm your coffee cup by filling it with hot water and let it sit while the coffee is brewing.
- In the meantime, whip the heavy cream for a thicker consistency. Once the coffee has brewed, empty the water and pour in the coffee and brown sugar.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved and add the whiskey and Guinness. Top it off with the whipped cream and enjoy. Sláinte!
Recipe Number 2 (non-alcoholic):
- 1 ¾ cups of heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of almond extract
- fresh brewed coffee
- In a container, combine all of your ingredients except the coffee, mix thoroughly and refrigerate.
- Pre-warm your mug with hot water while the coffee is brewing.
- Empty your mug and fill with the freshly brewed coffee, then top it off with your homemade Irish cream. Sláinte Mhaith!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
We hope you have a safe and festive holiday celebration! If you decide to indulge in an Irish coffee this St. Patrick's Day, let us know on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and Facebook for the latest updates. Festive pictures welcomed!
For even more fun, creative and delicious recipe ideas, we also recommend checking out our blog catalog, support center, and YouTube channel, in addition to signing up for email newsletter and text alert notifications to stay up to date on our latest offers, promotions and giveaways!