Although most people opt for warm drinks once the temperature drops, if you’re like me and love iced coffee, you might be searching for a drink that fits the season and your tastes. And we've got the perfect solution for keeping it seasonal while also enjoying some delicious cold brew.
Pumpkin Spice Syrup
Although this recipe is for Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam, this syrup can be added to any drink you make to add a touch of pumpkin spice flavor. You can also add this syrup to whipped cream if you want a perfect seasonal topping for desserts or just your regular cup of hot coffee.
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally until fully combined.
- Once it’s boiling, reduce the heat to low and simmer until it thickens, 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into a sealable airtight container. If you’re using a glass container, make sure to temper the glass with hot water first to prevent breakage.
- Refridgerate until fully chilled before use.
- When kept in an airtight container, the syrup will be good in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.
Pumpkin Cold Foam Cold Brew
This Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam is the perfect way to add a touch of autumnal flavor to your cold brew. Even if the temperature isn’t right for cold brew, this cold foam will make your favorite drink seasonally appropriate.
- Cold Brew Coffee
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 cup whole milk
- Combine the whole milk and pumpkin spice syrup in your Capresso Froth Select or a blender.
- Froth or blend until the milk is thickened and fluffy.
- Pour your cold brew into a glass and pour the Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam on top.
This recipe is perfect for adding an autumnal touch to your morning cold brew, and I know it’s something I love making when the leaves start changing.
If you try out this recipe, make sure to share it with us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or TikTok! Sign up for our email newsletter and our text messages to stay up to date on the latest recipes, newest products, giveaways, sales, and promotions.