The Ceado E92 Electronic Conical Burr Coffee Grinder is a barista's dream machine. Starting with the lowest rotating-speed burr driving system in the marketplace, adding customized conical burrs, and up-to-date electronic controls, the Ceado E-92 consistently delivers the precise grind you want time after time. The low speed keeps the grounds from overheating and losing precious flavor characteristics. It is the machine any coffee connoisseur would design. It is quiet and consistent and easy to keep clean.
- Dispensing spout has been reshaped for consistent delivery.
- The controls fit anyone’s personal style, pulse-one touch or push & grind start mode.
- Easy to clean. The removable safety grid allows for rapid disassembly without any screws to remove and the catch tray pops out for cleanup.
- The customized conical burrs running at the lowest rotating speed in the industry allow for the coolest grinding available. You’ll never lose the flavor of your most delicate coffee beans.
- The Ceado Static & Clumping Control, (SCC), system keeps the ground coffee flowing smoothly without clumping up in the dispensing system.
- The “See & Set” system is the Ceado infinitesimal grinding adjustment system. Rapidly move from fine for Turkish and espresso to coarse for French press and anywhere in between for your favorite drip and pour-over grinds.
- The dosing or portioning system selector has three options, (single, double, manual), for choosing between electronically controlled pre-sets or manually controlled portioning.
- Burrs: Conical 71mm Æ
- Voltage: 110V 60HZ
- Power: 900W
- RPM: 240rpm
- Hopper Capacity: 1600g (3.5lb)
- Net Weight: 17kg (37.5lb)
- Dimensions: 280x210x630mm (11”D x 8.3”W x 24.8”H)
~~Voltage: 110-240V 50-60Hz. what it is maen?
It appears that this is an error in the product listing. I've corrected the listing to reflect what we currently carry. While the model is available in several variants maching this range, we only stock the 110v/60hz variant.
is it work with 220 Voltage?
This model is designed for use with standard 110V/60hz power sources.