La Marzocco Linea 3 Group Semi-Auto Espresso Machine
By La Marzocco
Shipping Notice: This item ships separately. Expedited shipping is not available, and it may arrive later than other items in your order.
Free shipping on all orders over $50 or more.
The best service with the best selection of products.
Your La Marzocco Linea 3 Group Semi-Auto Espresso Machine
Quality and consistent brewing make La Marzocco’s Linea one of the most popular espresso machines on the market today. With the combination of durable components and a sleek stainless steel design, the Linea is an attractive addition to any business. The Linea also has saturated brew groups and a stainless steel cup warmer to keep the temperature of your espresso consistent from start to finish.
The Linea semi-automatic features standard brewing, steaming and hot water controls, so moderately experienced baristas can brew and steam without extensive machine training. There is a separate control button for each brew group and a separate knob to control each omni-directional steam wand, making brewing and steaming a relatively simple process.
- The Linea features 2 stainless steel boilers, for simultaneous brewing and steaming.
- Brew boiler capacity: 5 liters
- Steam boiler capacity: 11 liters
- The La Marzocco Linea is housed entirely in heavy-duty stainless steel, and the saturated brew groups ensure maximum temperature stability.
- 2 omni-directional stainless steel frothing wands allow you to froth or steam multiple drinks at the same time.
- A built-in water purifying system softens water to prevent residue buildup.
- The Linea comes with a hot water nozzle, giving you the option to brew tea or quickly warm an espresso cup.
- This La Marzocco espresso machine connects directly to a water line so you never have to refill it.
- The Linea’s brew groups and portafilters are each 57mm in diameter.
- Dimensions and weight
- 20”H x 37”W x 23”D
- 200 lbs
- NSF and UL approvals ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
La Marzocco designed the Linea’s 2 ball-jointed, omni-directional steam wands to ensure your employees won’t fight for space. The dual stainless steel wands are located on either end of the machine, meaning the brew groups are unobstructed and ready for use.
Saturated Brew Groups
La Marzocco is well known for temperature stability and the Linea is no exception. The heavy-duty, stainless steel, saturated brew groups are connected directly to the boiler, ensuring that your espresso is at its ideal temperature throughout the brewing process.
Back Up Devices
A machine that is being serviced usually equals a machine that cannot be used, along with lost profits and unhappy customers. However, with the Linea’s back up devices, routine maintenance and service can take place without interrupting the brewing process.
Stainless Steel Cup Warmer
With the Linea’s careful design to ensure temperature stability, you don’t want it to go to waste by brewing into cold cups. The Linea comes with an oversized stainless steel cup warmer with plenty of room for your espresso, cappuccino and latte cups.
Steam Boiler Window
The Linea features a sight glass for monitoring the level of water in the steam boiler as you froth.
The Linea can be customized to meet the needs of your electrical environment. Choose from 200v (1 or 3 phase), 220v (1 or 3 phase), or 380v (3 phase) depending on your requirements. You can also choose between standard wattage and high wattage heating elements to customize your machine's capabilities.
- To minimize the build-up of coffee residue in your espresso machine, you should empty and rinse the portafilter and briefly run water through the grouphead after each brewing cycle.
- This La Marzocco espresso machine should also be backflushed with cleaning solution each night to thoroughly remove coffee oils and residue in the grouphead. Backflushing is a fairly simple, 30-second procedure that will prolong the life of your machine and ensure that it continues to make consistent, great-tasting espresso.
- In addition to brew group maintenance, you should always keep your steam wands clean by wiping away milk residue immediately after use. Then, simply aim your frother at the drip tray and open the steam valve to flush away any milk particles that may have accumulated inside the wand during use. Cleaning your steam wands after use will avoid excess build-up that can cause health issues and decrease the efficiency of your frothers.
- To clean the body of the machine, use a soft cloth. To avoid damage to painted or imprinted parts, do not use solvents.
- It is also recommended that the drain tray grill be removed nightly and cleaned thoroughly.
- To keep your brewing components clean, you should soak your portafilter and filter baskets in a mixture of backflush detergent and hot water at least once a week.
- As part of your weekly cleaning routine, you should also remove the shower screens and soak them in the mixture of backflush detergent and hot water.
- In addition, it is recommended that you remove and clean your frothing tip each week by soaking it in the solution along with your brewing components.
- To keep water quality consistent, the ion-exchange resin water purifier needs to be “regenerated” weekly by following the instructions on the label of the purifier itself. The regeneration cycle is a simple process, which only requires regular table salt.
Parts to Keep on Hand
For heavy-duty espresso machines like the Linea, you should be sure to keep a few extra parts on hand, as they tend to wear under constant use. Parts such as filter baskets, shower screens and group gaskets should be maintained and replaced when necessary.
This La Marzocco espresso machine will require a professional installation, which we can arrange for you at the time of purchase. Prior to installation, you will need to submit the following electrical and plumbing requirements (both found in the Installation Guidelines Diagram) to a general contractor, electrician, or plumber as well as your code enforcement officer to ensure the compliance of your facility with the needs of this espresso coffee maker. You may also want to go over this information with your electrician or contractor prior to purchase, as you will need to select your voltage and wattage preferences at the time of purchase.
- Available voltage
- 200 volt
- 1 phase
- 3 phase
- 220 volt
- 1 phase
- 3 phase
- 380 volt, 3 phase only
- Available Wattage
- Standard - 4800
- High - 6100
- Circuit Breaker Requirements
- 50 amp
- Suggested NEMA Plug & Receptacle
- L6-50P; L6-50R
- Please note: Plug is NOT included with the machine.
- 5/8” Flexi Drainline
- 3/8” Braided Stainless Steel Cold Water Supply Line
- 3/8” Cold Water Supply
We're Here to Help!
Support CenterVisit Our Support Center
Couldn’t find the answer that you were looking for? Our team of caffeinated experts are here to help.
Looking for Parts?Shop Parts
Interested in upgrading or replacing a part on your machine? Browse our selection and contact our expert team with any questions.
Video ChannelVisit Our Youtube Channel
Do you want more information on products, unique experiments, and coffee tips? Our YouTube channel has all of the in-depth videos you’re looking for.
On the BlogVisit our Blogs
Looking for hands-on reviews, recipe ideas, and tech tips? Check out our blog for articles on all that and more.