Barista Basics Built In Rinser - 6" x 6" x 2" Pan Size
Request a Price Match:
Show us a lower price and we’ll match it!
Free shipping on all orders over $50 or more.
The best service with the best selection of products.
Your Barista Basics Built In Rinser - 6" x 6" x 2" Pan Size
Complete Your Set-Up with the Barista Basics Built In Rinser - 6" x 6" x 2" Pan Size
Made from durable stainless steel, the 6” x 6” x 2” built-in rinser is a must have for any coffee shop or home cafe worth its salt. This versatile rinser installs directly into your countertop and allows you to effortlessly clean any cup, pitcher or shot glass from 1” - 4.5” saving you both time and money. Instead of rinsing by hand, simply press down on the non-slip rinser star to clean your vessel in seconds.
For commercial use, this rinser has been certified by NSF International and conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices. For an official copy of the NSF/ANSI Certification Document please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Rinser NSF”.
Dimensions: 6” L x 6” W x 2” Deep
Backed by the Espresso Parts Warranty and 365 Return Policy.
- COLD WATER connector: 3/8\" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting
- Outside dimensions of the pan only: 6-7/8" by 6-3/8" (average flange is 5/16")
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp before installing please use caution)
- Check with local plumbing codes before installing. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.
We're Here to Help!
Support CenterVisit Our Support Center
Couldn’t find the answer that you were looking for? Our team of caffeinated experts are here to help.
Looking for Parts?Shop Parts
Interested in upgrading or replacing a part on your machine? Browse our selection and contact our expert team with any questions.
Video ChannelVisit Our Youtube Channel
Do you want more information on products, unique experiments, and coffee tips? Our YouTube channel has all of the in-depth videos you’re looking for.
On the BlogVisit our Blogs
Looking for hands-on reviews, recipe ideas, and tech tips? Check out our blog for articles on all that and more.