Rio Normale Espresso Grinder
Free shipping on all orders over $50 or more.
The best service with the best selection of products.
Your Rio Normale Espresso Grinder
The Normale features a sturdy, cast-metal body and a high capacity bean hopper for business settings that require a production level of 25 to 30 lbs per hour. This intermediate Rio grinder is designed to work alongside espresso machines, and with customizable dosing and grind settings, the Normale is a great match for mid-level professionals looking to provide consistently great-tasting espresso.
Grinding with the Rio Normale is an uncomplicated operation and it will only take minimal training to learn how to adjust the grind setting. Altering the batch sizes is also a simple task thanks to this machine’s built-in timer.
- Designed specifically to meet the grinding needs of espresso production, the Rio Normale is equipped with fully adjustable grinding settings for maximum fineness.
- This Rio grinder features a funnel-shaped 2.5 lb bean hopper for rapid distribution without jamming.
- The Normale’s 64 mm diameter grinding burrs are built for high output, and ensure that each batch is ground at temperatures that won’t overheat your beans.
- This Rio Commercial grinder features a powerful 0.5 HP motor so this machine is equipped to handle heavy usage.
- ETL listed to ensure compliance with health regulations.
- 29H x 9”W x 16”D
The Rio Normale Grinder’s durable cast metal body and rugged grinding components ensure a long product life, while serving the diverse needs of your operation.
Flat Burr Grinder
With its 25 to 30 lb. grinding capacity the Rio Normale’s specially designed grinder prepares the coffee grounds more consistently. This process results in brewing a more flavorful coffee product. The grinding burrs are also made of durable metal so they will perform quickly and precisely even when the machine is under heavy use.
Versatile Grind Adjustments
The Rio Normale Grinder provides a large range of grind adjustment settings to accommodate the varying tastes of your clientele. It will take a short period of time to learn how to adjust the grind settings, but the procedure is simple and the result is a brew that satisfies the discriminating coffee drinker.
Convenient Customer Assistance
A customer helpline, onsite service and a speedy parts order and delivery system are available to assist you with the Rio Normale Grinder. A team of specialists is always standing by to provide service and training regarding your grinder, and an excellent warranty accompanies each Rio machine.
- At the end of each business day it, use a mild detergent on a clean, non-abrasive cloth to clean the machine’s exterior.
- The Rio Normale’s 2.5 lb. bean hopper should be removed and washed with mild detergent whenever it is empty.
- Depending on your level of use, you should you clean the grinding burrs with Urnex Grindz on a monthly basis. These food-safe, grindable tablets can be ground just like coffee beans to absorb coffee oils and loosen buildup inside of the grinding chamber.
To take advantage of the extended warranty policy installation of the Rio Normale must be completed by an ESI-recognized technician. However there is training available for those businesses and organizations that wish to install and service their own machines.
- 110 VAC, single phase
- 5 Amps
- NEMA 5-15P plug/cord
|Recommended Application||General Purpose|
|Type of Controls||None|
|Grinder Setting Controls / Adjustment Type||N/A|
|Grinder Burr Type||None|
|Grinder Drive System||N/A|
|Ground Coffee Container Material||N/A|
|Bean Hopper Material||None|
|Housing Color||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturers Warranty Period||None|
We're Here to Help!
Support CenterVisit Our Support Center
Couldn’t find the answer that you were looking for? Our team of caffeinated experts are here to help.
Looking for Parts?Shop Parts
Interested in upgrading or replacing a part on your machine? Browse our selection and contact our expert team with any questions.
Video ChannelVisit Our Youtube Channel
Do you want more information on products, unique experiments, and coffee tips? Our YouTube channel has all of the in-depth videos you’re looking for.
On the BlogVisit our Blogs
Looking for hands-on reviews, recipe ideas, and tech tips? Check out our blog for articles on all that and more.