Urnex Full Circle Single Cup Descaling Liquid is formulated to keep your single-serve coffee maker or espresso machine clean and free of lime scale mineral buildup.
- Biodegradable, phosphate free, and odorless
- Specially formulated for effective descaling maintenance in single cup brewers
- Cleans away residue and build-up that can clog your machine
- Tested and approved for all single cup brewers
- It is recommended to use Urnex Full Circle Single Cup Descaling Liquid every 3 months
Package contains 1 of 14fl oz bottles.
Urnex Full Circle™ represents the first environmentally responsible and effective portfolio of coffee equipment cleaning products. The line is void of any ingredients derived from petroleum and phosphates.
- All ingredients are found in food or derived from plants.
- Labels printed digitally to reduce emissions.
- 100% recyclable packaging
- All ingredients are listed openly on the package.
- Each product label shares characteristics about the ingredients.
I purchased an Expobar Brewtus IV-R last week and would like to have a manual for the machine. I found one for the Expobar Office Lever machine but it's in Spanish.
1. Is there a instructional manual with schematics, photos and diagrams available for the Expobar Brewtus IV-R in ENGLISH?
2. Are there instructions available on how to descale a double-boiler machine?
For that, I would suggest contacting our Technical Support team-if you provide them with your email address, they would be happy to email you the information that we have. We do have manuals in English, but the parts diagrams are in Spanish. As for descaling-it's not something you really want to do with this machine, as there's no guarantee you are going ito get all of the descaler out if you do it the standard way (filling up the reservoir and running a descaling agent through the boilers). There is a way to do it, and Technical Support has instructions, but we do recommend that descaling be done by a professional.
No reviews have been written for this product.