April 3rd is Chocolate Mouse Day! If you’re looking to satisfy your sweet tooth and try your hand at making some homemade cold foam, this chocolate mousse cold foam recipe is perfect for you. You can make this drink as sweet or as subtle as you like by adding more or less mocha syrup, so this iced coffee is easy to make to fit your preferences!
The Breville Precision Brewer Thermal Coffee Maker BDC450BSS is the answer for anyone who best enjoys craft filter coffee.
Owning the Braun KF9150 MultiServe Brewing System - Black Drip coffee has become more innovative in the past decade and Braun has proven just that with the Braun Multi...
Owning the Braun KF9150 MultiServe Brewing System - White Drip coffee has become more innovative in the past decade and Braun has proven just that with the Braun Multi...
The ingredients you’ll need for the coffee:
- 1 Cup of Maromas Orphea Coffee over ice
- ½ cup of Whole Milk
- Mocha Syrup (if making your own, use 1 part unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 parts brewed coffee, and 4 parts white sugar)
- Sweet chocolate powder
The ingredients you’ll need for the froth:
- ⅓ cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup of Whole Milk
- Mocha Syrup
To make this drink:
- If you’re making your own mocha syrup, combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir while bringing to a boil, then stir occasionally while letting the mixture boil for 3 minutes. Remove from heat or bring the heat down to low and let simmer for a thicker syrup.
- In a glass add 2 pumps (or about 2 tablespoons) of Mocha syrup to coat the glass. Fill with ice
- Pour your Maromas Orphea coffee into a glass along with your milk base and mix.
- To make your cold foam, use your Capresso Froth Select Milk Frother to froth together your whole milk, heavy cream, and a splash of mocha syrup.
- Pour your cold foam over your coffee, sprinkle your sweet chocolate powder on top, and enjoy
If you made this coffee to celebrate chocolate mousse day or just to satisfy your sweet tooth, make sure to take a picture and tag us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter! Make sure to also subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you’re up to date on our latest deals, promotions, new products, and recipes as well!