Quick Mill's Anita semi-automatic espresso machine has been rated as the best espresso machine in its class. Combining style and commercial grade features in an elegantly designed machine makes the user’s experience both satisfying and enjoyable. With a commercial grade E-61 brew head and a large heat exchange boiler, brewing and steaming can be accomplished simultaneously.
Ease of use is enhanced by the hinged reservoir cover, easily accessible expansion valve, stainless steel steam & hot water wands, 4-hole steam tip, a boiler drain, and a three-way on and off switch.
Heat Exchange Boiler
Consistency in temperature is essential to great espresso, and the Anita's large, insulated 1.6-liter copper heat exchange boiler evenly regulates temperature, allowing you to brew espresso and steam milk simultaneously. In fact, it's the most affordable model with this feature on the market. The boiler's temperature is mediated by a pressure controller, which senses any drops in pressure and responds by kicking on the heating element. You can easily adjust the pressure as needed via the access port without removing the outer shell. A high-quality vacuum breaker enables you to put the machine on a timer with no vapor lock and, once it's up to temperature, it will brew continuously throughout the day.
The Low Water Cut Off feature uses aprecise magnetic sensor that will cut off power to the boiler's heating circuit, but not the pump. This will save you from a possible boiler burn-out, but also will allow you to finish if you're in the middle of pulling a shot.
E-61 Brew Head - This commercial class E-61 brew group regulates temperature for brewing excellent espresso and features a thermal siphon design which stabilizes the brew group's temperature during periods of inactivity.
The Anita's simple lever controlled 3-way bypass brewing design features a pressure release valve so you'll end up with a dry coffee puck post-brew.
The Anita's water reservoir holds up to 3 liters of water. The reservoir is easily accessed through a re?designed hinged cover, eliminating the need to remove the entire cup tray to refill your reservoir.
The Anita features materials usually only found in commercial machines. The Anita designers chose the best materials to optimize the performance and to extend the life of each component. This means you get a robust machine with long life expectancy and ease of maintenance.
- Brass 58 mm Portafilters: Heavy chrome-plated brass portafilters provide you with excellent temperature stability and stand up to extensive use. ( one single and one double)
- Stainless Steel Body: The Anita features a heavy-duty, polished 304 stainless steel housing (with a removable cup warmer), pull out drip tray and grate. The outer shell is easy to remove for maintenance.
- Stainless Steel Wands: The high?grade steam wand features a 4-hole tip and the separate hot water wand makes pulling hot water for tea or Americanos a breeze.
- Insulated Copper Boiler: A large, insulated 1.6-liter copper boiler not only minimizes heating cycles but also protects other components inside the machine housing from excessive long?term heat exposure.
- NEW Hinged Cover
- NEW Easy Access Boiler Drain
- Lever-action semiautomatic -- no expensive group solenoid to ever replace
- Built-in heat exchanger (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Resettable Hi-limit to protect the heating element
- Easy-to-remove outer shell makes for easy service if necessary
- Access port to easily adjust pressure stat without removing outer shell
- Extremely heavy duty 1,400 watt heating element
- Access panel directly under heating element makes for easy removal if ever necessary
- Large pull-out stainless drip tray with 50+ ounce capacity
- Cup warmer
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Group pressure gauge
- Automatic water level control
- Stainless Steel Blank for back flushing included
Dimensions and Specifications
Width: 10 ¾”
Depth: 17 ¼”
Height: 15 ¾”
Wattage: 1400 watts
Voltage: 110 volts
Water reservoir: 3 liters
Boiler capacity: 1.6 liter
Net Weight: 47 lbs.
|Dimension - Width (Inches):||10.75|
|Dimension - Height (Inches):||15.75|
|Dimension - Depth (Inches):||17.25|
|Housing Materials:||Stainless Steel|
|Drip Tray Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Drip Tray Cover Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Drip Tray Capacity (Oz):||50|
|Steam Wand Style:||Commercial Style|
|Number Of Holes:||2|
|No Burn Wand:||No|
|Reservoir Or Plumbed:||Reservoir|
|Reservoir Capacity (Oz):||100|
|Type Of Controls:||Lever|
|Low Water Warning:||Yes|
|Pressure Gauges:||Brew and Steam|
|Size (Inches):||10 x 9|
|Passive / Active:||passive|
|Material:||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Commercial Filter Baskets Included:||Single & Double|
|Bottomless Portafilter Available:||Yes|
|Tamper Size (Millimeter):||58|
|Material:||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Back Flush Capable:||Yes|
|Number Of Boilers:||1|
|Brew And Steam Simultaneously:||Yes|
|Brew Boiler Data|
|Brew Boiler Type:||Heat Exchanger|
|Brew Boiler Watts:||1400|
|Brew boiler Volume (Oz):||1.6 Liter|
|Brew Boiler Material:||Copper|
|Brew Boiler Orientation:||Vertical|
|Brew Boiler Heater Location:||Internal|
|Brew Boiler Auto Fill:||Yes|
|Steam Boiler Data|
|Steam Boiler Type:||One Boiler for the Brew and Steam|
|Maximum Pressure (Bar):||15 Bar|
|Brew Pressure Adjustability:||Yes|
|Self Priming Pump:||8 to 9 Bar|
|Recommended Heat Up Time (Seconds):||900|
|Hot Water Recovery Time (Seconds):||0|
|Sound Level - Grinding (Db):||No|
|Back Flush Cleaner Used:||Cafiza|
|Country Of Manufacture:||Italy|
|Recommended Applications:||Home / Commercial|
|Repairs By:||Whole Latte Love|