Refurbished La Spaziale S1 Vivaldi IIBy La Spaziale
Superior temperature control starts with a 2.5 liter boiler for hot water and steam and .45 liter boiler for brewing. Both boilers are completely independent, turning on and off according to the needs of each, and can be on at the same time. The boiler control button can toggle the steam/water boiler on and off. This mode is useful for those that only drink espresso and do not need steam or hot water and want to conserve energy.
Programmable Passive Pre-Infusion
The La Spaziale Vivaldi II has the capability to program Passive Pre-Infusion anywhere from 1 to 8 seconds. This ability to change the time of the pre-infusion and the amount of water is usually only found on the most expensive machines on the market. Even E61 machines with pre-infusion do not have adjustments for time and volume. Once you have determined the best settings for your brewing all you need to do is press the button to start the brew cycle and pre-infusion will happen automatically.
The dual gauges help you to easily monitor boiler and pump output pressure.
4-Hole Tip Steam Wand
A 4-Hole swiveling steam wand is made of stainless steel and features 4 .9mm holes for improved steaming functionality. Hot water for Americanos or brewing tea is delivered via a separate dispenser next to the steam wand. The .9mm 4-hole steam tip significantly improves your ability to create smooth microfoam with the Vivaldi II.
Sophisticated controls using internal sensors will activate the heater when a temperature drop of at least ½°C is detected. This functionality provides an extremely precise temperature reading in both the steaming and brew-group boilers, resulting in enhanced performance and superior shot extraction.
Programmable Dosing Volume
The programmable volumetric dosing feature allows programming of the single & double cup control buttons to dispense whatever quantities of espresso the user desires. Select your ideal shot volume and then easily brew shot after shot with one touch.
Automatic Boiler Refill
Driven electronically, the boiler will automatically refill and is mediated by a built-in safety thermostat to ensure excellent temperature regulation without the worry of boiling it dry.
Powerful Rotary Pump
The powerful rotary pump has a built-in cut off safety feature.
Cup Warming Tray
The cup tray on the Vivaldi II has been improved with additional use of stainless steel.
Easy Temperature Management
Conveniently located on the front of the machine and indicated on the LED display, the temperature selector enables you to choose the espresso brewing temperature, in 1°C increments ranging from 91°C (195.8°F) to 97°C (206.6°F).
91°C = 195.8°F
92°C = 197.6°F
93°C = 199.4°F
94°C = 201.2°F
95°C = 203.0°F
96°C = 204.8°F
97°C = 206.6°F
- +/– 8° programmable offset differential
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Two 53 mm Portafilters: one single and one double
- 0.45 liter group boiler with 800W element
- 2.5 liter boiler for hot water and steam delivery with 1250W element
- Volumetric dosing - adjustable through touch pad
- Brew-Group head temperature - adjustable through touch pad
- Electronic boiler refill alert
- Built-in safety thermostat
- Manual steam valve
- Direct Plumbed
- Semiautomatic hot water delivery
- Fault diagnosis alerts
Dimensions and Specifications
- Width: 16 ½” Depth: 16 ½” Height: 15 ¼”
- Net Weight: 62 lbs
- 110 volt
- ETL Sanitation Listed (Conforms to ANSI/NSF STD 4)
- c ETL us Listed (Conforms to UL STD 197 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO. 109)
- Origin: Italy
- Colors: Stainless Steel with side panel colors of black or red
Optional 7-day Timer
Add an LED read-out 7-day timer to program your Vivaldi II to automatically turn on and off depending on your daily schedule requirements. There is a cord already inside the Vivaldi II ready to plug in the optional timer.
Optional ESE Pod Adaptor Kit
Transform your Vivaldi II's portafilter to brew with convenient Easy Serve Espresso, (ESE), pods for a mess-free brewing experience.
Steam Wand Options
- Optional No-Burn Steam Wand - Protect your hands with this insulated steam wand.
- Optional Longer Steam Arm - Need to steam up a lot of milk? This 1/2" longer arm will enable you to use larger frothing pitchers with ease.